Airports & Air Bases
WE have extensive experience of working on an airfield environment and dealing with the particular hazards occurring.
We carry an airfield insurance policy to ensure both ourselves and our clients are covered for any eventuality.
Our team of experienced engineers have automatic clearance for both civilian and MOD sites.
Civilian clients include Glasgow, Stansted, Edinburgh & Prestwick Airports either through F.M. Companies such as Inviron & Carillion or direct from the airport. Services provided include our full range of doors, cladding and fabrication work which are tailored to meet the contractual obligations at airports.
Military clients include RAF bases at Dishforth, Leuchars, Lossiemouth, Leeming, Coningsby and Odiham.
Successfully completed contracts include:
- Refurbishment of hangar doors at RAF Leuchars
- Reducing the opening of an Hanger entrance at RAF Dishforth by the installation of steelwork & cladding and finally installing a rapid rise door
- Installation of an arrivals tunnel at Prestwick Airport in steel and metal cladding
- Cladding of extension at Glasgow Airport
- Installation of over 1000m of high security fencing at RAF Leeming
- Regular servicing of airfield doors to civilian MOD airfield requirements
- Steel walkways in baggage hall at Edinburgh Airport