High Speed Doors
Extensive range of high speed doors designed for a wide range of applications.
With increased fuel costs for heating and chilling, stricter environmental and health & safety standards it has become increasingly important that doors are open for as short a time as possible and only when necessary. Optimise your operating procedures and lower you energy costs through shorter opening times, without interrupting traffic flow using Welding Engineers high speed doors.
Welding Engineers offers an extensive range of high speed doors designed for a wide range of applications both outside and inside. We also offer door combinations with rolling shutters or sectional doors for secure night time closing.
The range of doors provides solutions from lightweight internal doors up to reinforced doors for exposed locations. Specialist doors are also available for the food and clean room industries.
High Speed Doors standard features:
- PVC curtain with choice of colour from standard range
- Vision panel in curtain
- Automatic closing via timer
- Safety photocells and safety edge bottom rail
- Manual opening in event of power failure
High Speed Door options include:
- Increased speed via inverter control (up to 3 m/s on some doors)
- Heavy duty doors for exposed locations
- Additional safety features such as extra photocells and crash counter
- Soft bottom edge on some doors to minimise collision damage
- Automatic opening via induction loops, radar or remote control
- Hoods and motor covers to maintain cleanliness and protect doors from water
Click below to download insert on High Speed Doors:- High Speed Doors.