Roller Shutter Doors
Best Quality roller shutter doors tailored to your specific needs.
At Welding Engineers we construct our roller shutter doors from the highest quality raw materials to suit each and every application.
In effect, you receive a roller shutter suited to your specific needs within 10 – 14 days of an order, depending on specification. This results in the production of the best roller shutter for each application and the flexibility to accommodate late changes in building design with minimum disruption and cost. When a roller shutter is installed by Welding Engineers, it operates smoothly and safely for many years. Indeed some roller shutters we have provided are still operating after 15 years, a tribute to our designers, manufacturing operatives and site engineers.
Standard Roller Shutter Features:
- 20g galvanised steel lath curtain
- 75mm or 100mm side channels designed to suit shutter size
- Helical coil counterbalance spring or direct drive with integral safety brake
- Sealed bearings in roller shutter drum
- Installed by our own trained engineers
- Double reduction gearing on manual doors over 4 square meters
- Suitable for manual or electrical operation
Roller Shutter options include:
- Painted, powder coated or plastisol coated lath
- Perforated or punched lath
- Brick bond curtain
- Aluminium lath
- Steel, aluminium, PVC or timber
- Cold drawn or fabricated wind side channels
- Manual or electrical operation
- Single or 3 phase
- Remote Control
- Safety features
Click to download insert on Roller Shutter Doors:- Roller Shutter Doors.
Click on the link to view Roller Shutter technical drawings:- Roller Shutter.